The winning companies were assessed by an independent research firm, which reviewed a number of key measures relative to other nationally recognized winners. The categories applicants were scored on include:
- Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions
- Creative, Wellness and Wellbeing Solutions, Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention
- Employee Education and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Achievement and Recognition
- Communication and Shared Vision
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Work-Life Blend
- Community Initiatives and Corporate Responsibility
- Leadership, Strategy and Company Performance
With over 20 years of experience conducting the Best and Brightest competitions, the National Association for Business Resources (NABR) has identified numerous best Human Resource practices and provided benchmarking for companies that continue to be leaders in employment standards.
“These 2022 winning organizations have stood out during unpredictable times and have proven they are an employer of choice. They continue to keep the needs of their employees first and provide perks that include, development, wellbeing, work-life balance, rewards and recognition. In addition these winning companies offer a fantastic work culture and workplace environment that attracts and retains superior employees,” said Jennifer Kluge, President and CEO of NABR and The Best and Brightest Program.