At Display Pack, we are constantly seeking and implementing best practices in environmentally friendly packaging. How did we do in 2013? We recycled 2.7 million pounds (1224 Metric Tons) of paper.
That means we saved:
- 23,441 trees
- 9.6 million gallons of water
- 4,550 cubic yards of landfill space
- 82,734 pounds of air pollution effluents
We recycled 5.3 million pounds (2404 Metric Tons) of plastic. That means we saved:
- 7.83 KWH of Energy
- 1.2 mil Gallons of Oil
- 8,745 cubic yards of land fill space
- 79,500 lbs. of air pollution Effluents
And we are looking to raise these numbers for 2014!